Eastman Plumbing Services in Salem, Oregon
For over 35 years customers have trusted Eastman Heating & Cooling to bring comfort and efficiency to their homes. Solving problems with smarter products, better service and caring people has made us a leader in the heating & sheet metal industry. We bring these same qualities to your home’s plumbing needs, including:
- Water heaters
- Toilets, sinks, showers and bathtubs
- Garbage disposals
- Water pipes and drains
- Clothes washer hoses
- Water filtration - whole house or point of use
Water Heater Tune-Up now only $249.00
According to a U.S. Department of Energy study, the average life of a water heater is 10-15 years. Why do some fail after 10 years? Lack of maintenance. How can you make your water heater last 15 years? Simple. Get a water heater tune-up.
We'll perform a comprehensive tune-up and inspection that can extend the life of your water heater.
Our tune-up includes:
- Drain tank and flush sediment
- Clean burners
- Check water heater flexes & gas line
- Provide evaluation of the overall health of water heater
Call us today for all the details!
Includes gas and electric water heaters. Does not include tankless or replacement part. Not valid with other offers. Residential only.
Plumbing Inspection $99.95
Plumbing inspection from Eastman Heating & Cooling includes:
- Inspecting for leaks & corrosion in exposed pipes
- Testing household water pressure for indications of sediment build up or problems with water
lines and valves.
- Inspecting water heater burners.
- Inspecting water heater vent pipes for safe operation
- Check each sink, shower and tub drain for slow drainage
- Check the flushing handle and inside parts of the toilets to ensure they are working properly
- Testing gaskets and seals in toilets for water wasting leaks
- Inspecting around caulking, sinks and toilets
- Inspecting washing machine hoses for cracks or leaks
- Checking garbage disposals for leaks or damage
- Label all valves and their function
- Report of your plumbing system health
Out of sight can mean out of mind, but like other home maintenance needs, you should be thinking about your plumbing:
- Leaky faucets can waste more than 3,000 gallons of water each year
- A leaky toilet can waste about 200 gallons of water every day
- Most plumbing repair calls are the result of clogged drains
All of these problems are completely avoidable. With a little maintenance, you can prevent the little problems as well as the big ones.